Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Eat It

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:17 pm

(Wait... What? You said you broke a window. We're outside xD)
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 am

(Really? Then let's just say you're battling my Mentor outside, and me inside. XD. It can still happen, you know. I never made contact with him, just my spells. XD. I really have no sense of direction XD. So let's just say that I just went outside)

Rhanta knew what he's going to do next. He really didn't care if the boy doesn't want to follow him, he can still check his unbreakable Seal to see his situation.

Rhanta walked deeper to the forest, he knew there's something hiding there, he just has to find what that thing is.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am

Daniel was going to chase after him. "Darkria, go back to strikes. I'm going after him." He said growling a bit. " You aren't in a safe place at the right time. After all... It is my Birthday." he said looking up at the sky. He jumped out and ran past his Uncle's House. He knew there was going to be a Ceremony at the very center of the forest. Today was the day Daniel became a Ahroun Wolf. The Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 am

"Your birthday?" asked Rhanta, looking at Xavier, "Hmm...how old are you? Possibly 15 or 16.."

He noticed Xavier's current physique,

"You're part wolf," whispered Rhanta, "Interesting..."

Rhanta checked on the Arcanus, to see if there were info on human-wolf hybrids or anything like it. He scanned all pages: none. 'So there's nothing Arcanic about them...' thought Rhanta.
Rhanta stopped on a certain page involving 'magical' creatures scattered around the world. About some wolves reaching a certain age and then going through some sort of special ritual.

"Hmm..." whispered Rhanta, he already had the Adept's Initiation last year. He's going to be an Experienced magic user by his birthday, and going to receive the spells for the next Volume.

Rhanta immediately took hold of his kodachi, sent them out of their sheaths in a very quick manner, and immediately played with them, the Arcanus floating on his left side. Rhanta loved swordplaying while walking to a specific area. Rhanta sensed something very unusual.

'To destroy or be destroyed...'

Someone called him. It was a female voice. It didn't come from outside, it came from inside. Someone's reaching out to him.

"Shi--" whispered Rhanta, stopping his swordplay. He returned them quickly on their sheaths as he immediately set up mental barriers by casting spells. But this woman kept on penetrating.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 am

Daniel heard tribal drums playing. It was time. He sat next to his Uncle who was to represent him. Allt eh Wolves sat in a circle facing a fire. The Tribe Chief was a Tall and Muscular Wolf. He had a Hammer half the size of his body and a Ponytail reaching down to his real tail. He had several marks of paint on him showing his Position in the Tribe. "We are here today,"he started as soft drumming was still playing. "to honor the three Sons of Ahuro." There was a soft cheer and howling. "The three Sons of Ahrou are in the Galliard Clan, the Jast Clan, and the Fury Clan. The three sons of them are Micheal Galliard, Daniel Jast and David Fury. Will they come up to prove themselves?" Daniel and the two other wolves got up and stood infront of the tribe leader respectfully. "Who will come up and represent these Young Warriors?" "I will represent Daniel Jast said his Uncle coming to stand beside him. "I will represent Micheal Galliard." said a Female voice with a Female Wolf coming to stand beside her son. "And I will represent David Fury said a Deep Voice that almost sounded like Darth Vader's."

After they all agreed to represent their Kin it was time for the Celebration. "Please Mark your Warriors with the sign of Ahrou." The sign was a Eye with many markings on their right palm. It had to be carved by a knife. It hurt but it had to stay. Normally Daniel would heal. But with the power from the sign it wouldn't allow him to. "Mark your Spears with your blood to truly prove yourself worthy." They all took three spears. Daniel's Spear was blue the color of his Clan. The Galliard Spear was Green and the White Sper was White. How Ironic. Daniel thought. The name of his clan matches their color When the Blood stuck the tip it evaporated. Suddenly the spear floated by itself. It landed into Daniel's hand. He felt a surge of energy flow through him but he didn't know what it was. "Now you three Daniel Micheal and David. Remember today is the day that you have become Ahroun Wolves!" There was follow up of roars and howling. The trio raised their spears and joined in.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 am

Rhanta was curious about the way of the wolves, but he kept a calm face with everything that's happening. Now he's wondering how the Initiation of the Experienced will go. He wonders if the rest of the members of the Arcane Society would go to Strike's, or it's him that will go back to the Headquarters. Either ways, he's still worried since there's still this voice that kept on penetrating his head.

"Sheesh," whispered Rhanta, "Can't you be a little more quieter?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 am

As a Ahroun Wolf his first mission was to kill a Wyrm. It was a foul looking creature but Daniel wouldn't care, until he finally saw it. The had to Journey deep into the forest and find the Wyrm to destroy it and rid it from the world. It was a foul looking creature no doubt. It's head looked like it was the skull of a wolf with eyes as big as a Hawk's. It's body was large and Fat like a Giant Bear or a Tall Sumo Wrestler. It's hands had looked like they were broken or as if they have Arthoritus. They heard a gruesome and deafning roar that came from the deep end of the forest. He then remembered that only Werewolves could see Wyrm's. So the Deafning roars that most people have is the thing that they think is a diesease of the ear.

The creature was eating out of a Maple Tree. Wyrms love Maple Syrup. He was drink it down and gulping it up gruesomely. The three got their Spears ready and hid behind trees. They would have to get it's attention. Daniel signaled the two to go to the left while he went to the right. While it was eating, he took a Rock and got ready to throw. When he plopped it's head out he threw it at the right time and hit it hard. The creature was wounded due to the soft spot in it's neck. It turned around to show it's ugly appearance and growled a noise that sounded like Car Tire screeching. "Get ready guys." He got in a position as it charged at him.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 am

Rhanta didn't bother about this 'mission' this newly turned Ahroun Wolf's talking about. It didn't interest him in any way. Rhanta faced things more dangerous than a D-Class Wyrm. Wyverns dwelling around mystical artifacts, lost and wild Griffins, and even the last of the Spirit Dragons. More dangerous than Wyrms, no doubt.

Rhanta immediately walked to his left side the moment he saw the Wyrm. "Pfft..." whispered Rhanta as he dwelled deeper into the forest, away from battle. He didn't want to hurt such harmless creatures.

He's searching for something, or maybe someone. He really doesn't know.

He looked forward as he noticed the very interesting gleam on one of the deepest parts of the core of the forest. "This is it, no doubt," whispered Rhanta as he knelt. He touched the source of the gleaming light as he was absorbed into 'Oblivion'.

Rhanta woke up in pitch black darkness.

"Pfft..." said Rhanta, "Oblivion? Come on!"
He lighted up using a lighting spell, and saw his surroundings. He is in a black blank room.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 pm

(Rhanta. As they make look small, in my book. They are a lot more Dangerous than you think they are so please don't pretend like you're not trying to God Mod. You don't even know what I'm talkin about anyway Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 am

(Xavier, I'm trying to make Rhanta act as realistic as he can, just to test how much he could act in the upcoming Season 4, that's why he's like 'god-modding', since his sis trained him always one level ahead (that's why he's very much silent and showing off).

That's exactly why Rhanta's 'showing off'. He still doesn't know how Dangerous they are. And yes, Rhanta's really stubborn. Nope, I'm not trying to God Mod. If I am trying to do so, then I could just blast them off with one hit.

Oh, another thing. I made Rhanta a mage here since I want to expand my imagination about the Arcana (since we have Kuja and another archmage as mages in the book, I want to have a clear shot with what the spells are like.). I also talked about with Alumina about this. I told her that if I were to be a mage in-battle, then it would really BE god-modding. That's why she let me be a mage off-battle (with all the crazy stuff) and I only have access to little spells when it comes to in-battle.

Sorry, maybe I went a little over the edge with what Rhanta's doing. Good thing you informed me right before I do something more over the edge than that.

Oh, last thing, that's why Rhanta 'left' your scene, since I'm out of place there. That's why he ended up in a pitch black room, because I think I should get a head-start with what I'm doing in case you'll follow.

P.S., yes, when I say Rhanta, it's Rhanta in-character. If you're going to talk to the Rhanta as in the user, call me Rhenn. XD)
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Daniel let out a cry and charged at it and jumped. The Wyrm took a Arm and slammed him into a Tree Trunk. David rushed the thing but it grabbed him and threw him away. Micheal was the only succesful one by Jumping onto a Branch and falling down onto the monster and stabbing it in the stomach. The creature roared again. Daniel took his spear from the ground and did the same manuver as Micheal and landed on it's Head. Before he got the chance to Jab it it threw him off from all of the Bucking and Shaking it had been doing. Four tentacles came from it's back and one of them charged at Daniel as he dodged. Another one came him as he dodged again. A third one came straight to his head, if he dodged that, no more torso. "This is gonna hurt."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 am

"Dang," said Rhanta as he saw his surroundings. NOTHING. No objects, no tables, no furniture, no nothing. It's just a blank, dark room with a door in front of it, and no escape to the world above. "I would've enjoyed it more if I battled the Wyrm," whispered Rhanta as he walked to the door. He twisted the knob. It turned.

"Hmm..." said Rhanta as he turned the door open, and took a small peek: a corridor. He walked outside, and noticed the surroundings with a lighting spell, "Geez, there's nothing in here. Who would build something like this if it contained nothing? Something's cheesy around here..."

On his left corridor, there's a dead end. No other rooms. On his right? No rooms, but the corridor's long. He started to walk on the right side, "Why would someone build this floor without even building any room but one?" At the end of the corridor is a set of stairs. "Geez," said Rhanta, "If Cathlyn were here, she would've busted the whole house because of this."

Rhanta had a sudden thought, 'How big is this house, anyway?' He looked up, and noticed that this floor is on the roof. So this is the rooftops. He walked down on the set of stairs, and went to the lower ground. There are no windows. And if you're an ordinary set of ghost hunters, you'll really freak out.

Rhanta heard something move on the room on his left.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm

As it came down Daniel heard a screech with his eyes closed. It came from the Wyrm, but why? He opened his eyes as Micheal was standing over him protecting him from the Wyrms wrath. He got up and waited for his full strength to come back while the Wyrm was distracted. He jumped onto a tree branch and jumped onto the Wyrm's head. Without hesitation he said "Die you son of a Bitch!." He stabbed it in the Head as it let out a Cry that Echoed through the whole forest. It then fell as Daniel jumped off of it to hang on another branch. It fell with a Big Vibration that shook the trees and made birds fly away. David went over the monster and put his spear in it's neck. He then used it to rip it apart. "Thats for throwing me, you Asshole."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 am

Rhanta heard a few rumbles and sounds from above. It continued for a few minutes, and then it's gone. "I guess they defeated the Wyrm by now..." whispered Rhanta to himself as he started to walk towards where he heard the sound last time.

It's in a room. He opened the door and saw nothing but a puppy.

Rhanta took the puppy by its arms and looked at it face to face.

"Those ain't eyes of a puppy..." said Rhanta. He threw the puppy to the ground, and his shadow spikes did the rest. After the mess is over, Rhanta walked towards the end of the corridor. "That puppy isn't a puppy. This house? This isn't one..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

Daniel heard something below him. He kneeled down and knocked on the ground and heard metal. "Daniel, what are you doing?" I thought I heard something. He dug through the earth and leaves. He saw something that looked like a Flat roof. "Hello?" His partners looked at him. "Daniel I don't think now is the time to be going crazy." He knocked again. "I'm telling you I'm not going crazy. I heard someone down there."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 am

Rhanta heard something knocking on the roof. It's faint, since he's on the second floor. So he quickly ran towards the third floor, and noticed the knock from the ceiling. "Hello!" answered Rhanta, hearing someone, though he recognized it, it's Daniel, since they were together a few minutes ago. "Daniel, is that you?!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 pm

"Rhanta! Yes it's me!" he said. "Who are you talking to?"they asked. "A friend of mine..." "Rhanta I'm gonna try to get you out of there alright?" He said. He pounded on the Metal seeing if it wasn't thick. "No use. OK Guys use your Spears." he said. "As the three of them pounded the Metal with their Spears." Daniel was frustrated. "Damn it I thought that would work." He went back to kneeling to talk to Rhanta again. "Rhanta if you see anything like a Hole or some sort of door that leads up let me know. I'm gonna go try to search the area." he said. He got up and put his Spear on his Belt. "Come on Guys, there's got to be some door around here."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 pm

"You're facing me above..." whispered Rhanta, "I came from around here..." he pointed to his right. He shouted, "The door's somewhere around your left side!" (its left on your perspective, right on mine). He ran towards his right, and he returned to his last room. He used a lighting spell, no doors or holes. How did he ended up there?

He flew to the ceiling using darkness (wings) and he slapped the ceiling, hoping Daniel would hear it. Maybe this house leads to treasure or anything mysterious that both the Ahroun wolves and the mage people would consider interesting. Nonetheless, they gotta know.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Daniel heard something to his left. He dug where he heard it and found a hole. "Found it." He opened it and saw Rhanta on his right. "Found the Door." he said dropping in.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Rhanta coughed. He's still up when Daniel dropped in. He retreated back and patted Daniel's shoulder, "Welcome to this creepy old house-like thingy that keeps something even I don't know."

Rhanta showed his hand and used a lighting spell. It was bright enough to see both of them and the floor, but wasn't bright enough to illuminate the whole room. "I don't know this place, but it sure looks like a buried house or something."
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 pm

"Hmmm... Somehow This place feels famaliar. Like I've been here before." He wandered into the next room. He saw things that looked like Torn Paintings, and Gun Holes in the Walls and Ceiling. "Rhanta, let's go down stairs. I think I know this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Eat It
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Forum: Lands of Greece :: The School :: Dinner Hall-
Jump to: