Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shapeshifting Problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leah~
Owner
Owner
Leah~

Shapeshifting Problem. Empty
PostSubject: Shapeshifting Problem.   Shapeshifting Problem. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Leah ran out of Strikes, and she found a hospital called 'Mercy Hospital'. She ran inside, and she bumped into a demon disguised as a doctor. ''Please help, I cant shape-shift back''. The demon man stared at her as she cried. ''Are you a student from Strikes Academy''.
Leah stared at the man. ''Uhm.. yeah?''. The demon doctor gave an evil smile. ''Doctor.V.Narmoux will be waiting for you''. Leah wondered what a strange name the doctor had, and she walked in, and saw a woman in doctor clothes.

Vera turned around and saw a fox. ''Are you the patient from Strikes? Welcome!''. Vera said and she grabbed a bottle with blue juice in it. ''Now deary, I want you to drink this''. The bottle name was Isizkua Felomineas which meant, DEMON POSION! Vera poured it into a bowl, and Leah leaped down to drink it, but before Leah could, something happend.
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifting Problem.   Shapeshifting Problem. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:43 pm

A wild demon wolf ran into the Hospital, and wacked the fox away. The wolf shape-shifted back, It was Darkria! ''I thought me and Mike banned you, Vera, get out of Taramaku you failiure!''. Darkria kicked the bowl away and poison fell onto the floor, the floor started to burn. Darkria grabbed Leah, and she ran outside. ''Gotta be more careful you freshie! Thats a trap, Vera is a demon, she's horrible, she tried to kill you''. Darkria went through her bag and she grabbed a small biscuit type food. ''Eat this, you've just had power loss and weakness, i've had it before''. Darkria looked back up at Strikes. She shape-shifted back into a wolf, and she said ''Run, we'll be late for our final class, and then Chillax time''. Darkria and Leah ran back up to Strikes, as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://greek-myths.forumotion.net
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifting Problem.   Shapeshifting Problem. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:37 pm

*BAM!* The two of them ran right into a young boy. "Huh?" He asked, looking at the two canines. He had dark gray hair, and strikingly blue eyes. He wore black jeans, and a black tee-shirt with a white tribal wing pattern with a cross in the middle. On his back was a black backpack, and in his hand was a black suitcase. "Um... Hello." Lykaios said, kindly. The boy smiled. "Do you know the way to Strike's Academy?" He asked, looking around, then back at the animals. "I think it's that way," He pointed to his left, "But I'm not sure." He shrugged, then looked back down at the two canines - A fox and a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifting Problem.   Shapeshifting Problem. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Darkria shape-shifted back into a rebel girl. She chewed her bubble gum. ''If you turned around to the north-east, you''ll see a building with kids around it. That's Strikes''. Darkria looked down to her little cousin, Leah, who was still a fox and she turned back to Ly. ''Follow me, i'll show you''. She started to walk up to the school, and the fox-Leah, followed behind. They arrived at the School. ''Here we are, good ol' strikes''. Darkria said, and she blew a bubble with her gum, and it popped.
Back to top Go down
https://greek-myths.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifting Problem.   Shapeshifting Problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifting Problem.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Forum: Lands of Greece :: Taramaku City :: Mercy Hospital-
Jump to: