Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Quarter of School

Go down 
+2
Darkria
Xavier
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

1st Quarter of School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Micheal frowned. "What? What's wrong?" He demanded, crouching down. He saw Rhanta panicking, then he cut himself. "Woah! Man, what's wrong?" He cried, grabbing Rhanta's arm before he could draw. Micheal pivoted Rhanta around to look him in the eye. "What the fuck is going on?" He roared, grabbing the book that Rhanta pulled out. "What the hell is this?" He demanded, holding it in front of Rhanta's eyes. "What is going on that's worrying you so much? What the hell is so bad?" Micheal yelled, slamming the book onto the ground. Fuck. So many goddamn problems. First the Prince, now Rhanta's gone insane. He thought, angrily. His next words came out in a low growl. "What's going to happen to my home?" He growled, referring to the school.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Rhanta grabbed the book from Micheal, "Don't touch the Arcanus," said Rhanta, trying to stay calm, "And no, I'm not going insane. I think I accidentally read your mind with the panicking and all."

Rhanta's heart still trembled in fear. Rhanta bit his finger to keep the bleeding, and he started to draw a Spellcasting Transmutation Circle (A T.C or a Seal) in order to start a spell. First a circle, and then a cross that passes the circle, strange symbols around the cross, four strange symbols on the four spaces, then a star.

"That book you just held..." said Rhanta, continuing to draw, "Is the Fifth Volume of the Arcanus Infinus. As you can see..." he knows he's going to get hurt if he spoils the truth, but this is no time to trust Silencing Spells, "...I'm a Mage."

He knew Micheal won't believe him, so he continued his story while drawing, "I've been sent here by my sister, my mentor, to uncover the secrets of Death. Why monsters have been sprawling in chaos in this forsaken town for reasons unknown."

"I still can't use the spells in the Fifth Volume," said Rhanta, "That's why I brought the other four with me. But it's not important now. I'm reading the Fifth Volume so, in time, I can learn the spells. It's said that the Fifth can detect problems...HUGE problems. So I thought, since the school's filled with powerful students such as us to save it, no one's going to do harm to this place. I think I'm wrong."

"Right now, I'm doing a Protection Spell around the girl. Just so her mind can't be attacked. It's fairly weak, since I still wasn't able to master it. BUT, this will give anyone a hard time to possess her...if we're dealing with the Devil here."
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Micheal sighed, rubbing his head. "Nobody's possessing her." He said, frowning. "Nobody's possessing her, but somebody is disrupting her ability to shape-shift. Something that could eventually hurt her very much. If that guy is here... then the students are in grave danger." Micheal looked up at Rhanta. "Your sister is trying to uncover the secrets of Death?" He started, shaking his head. "Useless. He won't like that." Micheal grabbed the sophomore's arm. "He'll kill you if you continue with this. He'll kill us all." Micheal then stopped talking suddenly, and stood up. I've said too much. He thought, cursing under his breath. "I've gotta stop him. You... protect this girl." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:09 am

Rhanta stopped a finger when Micheal said that someone's not trying to possess her, but stop her powers and hurt his mind. Hearing this, Rhanta quickly turned the pages of the Arcanus, and started editing his last T.C. He added some more symbols. When he realized that his finished, he touched the center of the Circle with his forefinger, and his sixth sense activated. A stream of black energy travelled from his hands to the center of the Circle. Rhanta closed the Arcanus and hid it on his coat. He stood up, and the energy disappeared.

"Pfft..." said Rhanta, "Someone's got to do better than that to stop me from discovering Death's secrets. I won't die easily. C'mon. I was trained by an Archmage, a leader of a Ring of Assassins, and a top secret agent working for K.H.A.O.S. I can't possibly--"
He quickly covered his mouth. He has to shut up about confidential info.

He turned at Micheal, "Look. I'm done re-editing my Seal. It still retains the anti-possession qualities, just to be sure, but I added a few seals, probably three, on her psyche, just to provoke this person we're trying to stop to stop probing and stopping this girl from accessing her powers."

He looked at Micheal eye-to-eye, "Look. You might be a Senior, but you should never EVER underestimate a Sophomore. Especially if he's a mage." He dissolved into the ground, and reappeared outside the room, "So, where are you going? Take me with you. I tamper with the dark arts and advanced magical stuff, even though I'm still not allowed to, and I can deal with anything magic."

'Shit,' thought Rhanta, he can't avoid using the word, 'I need to go with Micheal. I feel something that I know this guy he's talking about. As if I met him even though I didn't. And if the Arcanus shined at the moment where it isn't allowed to shine is a sign that something's REALLY bothering the flow of nature.'

Rhanta was bothered, 'Alright, calm down. If someone's powerful enough to disrupt the flow of nature, if this person DID make the monsters and the unnatural events, then he's really dangerous.'

Rhanta smiled, 'I'm still an adept mage. If I break this Seal within me, I might be able to use the Fifth Volume. Even summon the Sixth to be able to use it as well...'

He also remembered what Cathlyn did not long ago. She sealed the power within Rhanta. She said that he has power enough to battle an Archmage like her, though since he's still an Apprentice at that time, he might go out of control.

Rhanta looked at his palm, which still had the Seal of the Order.

'And...' thought Rhanta, 'I can go wherever I want even if I leave the spell here. I did a spiritual energy connection. The spell can alert me with any disturbances that might happen.'
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:48 am

Micheal sighed in annoyance, and placed his forehead in his palm. This guy is a PAIN! He thought angerly. Lifting his head slightly, he saw that Rhanta was outside of the infermary, waiting for him. Mcheal blinked once or twice, then scowled. Sophomores... rediculously cocky. He thought, now really irritated at the boy in front of him. I remember when I was like that. Micheal smirked, remembering those fun times. He dropped his head back into his palm, and groaned loudly. I'm screwed. He realized, growling. Micheal looked up again, and saw that the annoying sophomore was STILL THERE! "FINE!" He roared loudly. Seeing Rhants wince, Micheal kept yelling. "YOU CAN COME! BUT GET IN THE WAY AND YOU WILL LEAVE!!!" He screamed, storming out of the room. "FOLLOW ME!" He shouted, annoyance shining clearly in his words. Micheal stormed down the hallway, motioning for Rhanta to follow him, and muttering under his breath about 'annoying sophomores' and 'annoying younger brothers.'

Reaching the doors, Micheal didn't stop but simply slammed then open with a large shove, plowed through a group of Freshman, and down the steps. At the bottom he looked up and saw Rhanta trying to keep up with him. "Keep up, you!" He said, rudely. Micheal looked around, and then looked at Rhanta again. "Look, when we reach him, let me do the talking." He instructed, before frowning. "Believe me, this guy is probably way out of our league, the annoying bastard." Micheal scowled once more. "He'd be somewhere dark and gloomy. Like the ruins or... the graveyard!" He announced triumphently. "This way!" Micheal said, grinning, and walking towards the graveyard.

Nearing the graveyard, Micheal held up his hand. "Stop." He instructed, before looking up at the sky. A large crow sat in a gray, leafless tree, and cawed loudly before flying into the foggy graveyard. Instantly, the formerly sunny sky above then was covered in gray clouds. "He's here. The Prince is here." He announced, before grimacing. "I never really liked going into this place." He said to nobody in particular, before walking to the fence surrounding the graveyard, and climbing over it. Luckily, it wasn't that high, and there was no barbed wire at the top. Landing on the ground with a 'thud', Micheal looked over at Rhanta. "Be careful. There's a ditch." He stated, before wslking out of the fore mentioned ditch. He scanned the graveyard, before hokding a hand up to Rhanta. "Shh." He whispered, straining his ears. In the distance, he could hear a flute play an eery song. What's more, crows seemed to be flying over to the music. Micheal paled. "He's here." He announced, listening to the music.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:34 am

Rhanta just followed the Senior's instructions. He experienced way more rude things back when he's training. Even with the first-timers there. "I hear it, too..." said Rhanta, "That's music's awfully familiar...as if I heard it before."

He knelt and tried to listen more. There he felt what's wrong.

"A spiritual disturbance..." whispered Rhanta, shocked on what he could see when he held up his right palm, "And strong...very strong. I can't scan deeper, he might notice us, but the way I scan now, is undetected."

A few minutes and the music stopped.

"It disappeared," said Rhanta, holding his palm down, "I can't detect him. It's either he's gone, or he moved somewhere really fast."
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Micheal frowned. "Possibly both. Remember: When it comes to him, never hold a closed mind. Keep your eyes open to many possibilities. He's a master at evading and dodging, and he can attack with the speed of a cheetah." Micheal closed his eyes, still straining his ears. "I can't hear him anymore. Bastard's fast." He scowled, opening his eyes again and turning to Rhanta. "Trust me, this guy has the skill to become invisible if he wants to. Not literally, but it's insanely hard to spot him. Especially in a graveyard." He looked around, scanning the ground with his eyes, until he saw a large, dark shadow up ahead. "This way." He whispered, sprinting silently towards the shadow. "And avoid the graves." Micheal added.

Upon reaching the shadow Micheal saw that it was what he thought it was: An old mausoleum. "Perfect. The Prince would be around here." He looked up at the roof, then took a few steps back. "Haaah..." He breathed, before running at the building. With big, long strides he ran up the wall. Micheal hooked his heel on the edge of roof, and swung up onto it with only his legs. "Nobody." He announced to Rhanta, looking at the rooftop. Micheal walked into the middle of the roof, and stood on the very tip of it. "But... He could very well be somewhere very close. Maybe even in the mausoleum."

With those words, Micheal jumped down form the roof, and walked around the mausoleum, studying it. It was completely sealed, with no entrances or exits. No windows, no nothing. It was just a stone rock with a door that was sealed shut with cement. Micheal pushed on the door. It didn't budge. "He's in there." Micheal whispered, taking a few steps back. "'ll try and open it. Stand back: I don't want to hit you."

With those words, Micheal nudged Rhanta out of the way, and drew Wado. "36-pound..." He started to say, holding it out by his side, "PHEONIX!" He yelled, completing the attack name, and slamming the sword into the door with a loud slamming sound. A crack appeared on the stone door, but it still wouldn't budge. "Dammit." Micheal scowled, surveying the damage. "Barely anything! I've gotten weaker. I should train more... 100 more push-ups and sit-ups everyday!" He instructed himself. "Now then. Let's try Niitoryuu: Two-Sword style." He pulled out Yubashiri, and held the two swords in front of him. "72-pound... PHOENIX!" Micheal roared, repeating the attack he did earlier, but with both swords. The crack on the door became bigger, and stretched father. It was now a few inches wide. "That should be good enough." Micheal said, sheathing his two swords. He walked up to the door, and peered in. "Oi! Prince! Come out here, I need to talk to you!" He called in. "Let me do the talking." He repeated to Rhanta out of the corner of his mouth. Micheal took a few steps back, then waited.

"Who are you?" Came a voice from inside. It was quiet, and had a calming feature to it. Micheal grinned. "I was right! It is him!" He said, quietly. To the voice, he said, "I am living." There was a pause, then the voice spoke again. "Living? And what would somebody in the living world have to do with me?" Micheal rolled his eyes. "I need to talk with you. Come out of your hiding spot, or I will destroy the door." There was a moment's hesitation, when the voice spoke again. "Hold on. I'm coming." Came the quiet voice.

Micheal grinned, and turned to Rhanta. "See? I'm a master at speaking to creepy dark guys." He joked, before turning back to the mausoleum. A few feet away from him, in the shadow of a tree, a young boy appeared. He was tall and thin, with dark gray hair and shockingly blue eyes. The boy wore black jeans and a black tee-shirt with a white skull on it... granted, it was a bloody skull with blood pouring out of it's eyes and mouth and it had a few bloody cuts, but all-in-all it wasn't too strange... maybe. On his feet the boy wore black sandals. "Who're you?" The boy questioned Micheal. "Dude, how many people have this" Micheal pointed at his head, "hair color?" He demanded. The boy blinked, confused. "Well it can't be you. You were lost at see... Or was it in the desert?" Micheal smirked. "It was... uh... I think a desert." "The Sahara desert. You have a bad sense of direction." Micheal chuckled, and rubbed his head embarrissingly. "Well I got back! Anyways, what happened to you? You livin' here now?" The boy shrugged. "Some men took our house and tried to take me away. I ran and ended up here. What could be better?" The boy grinned happily. "I'm supposed to be going to an academy called "Strike's Academy" though. You have powers. Where is it?" Micheal frowned, and scowled, and rubbed his eyes. "Wait, what?" "Strike's Aca-" "I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" Micheal shouted, causing the boy to wince. "You're saying you have to go to Strike's Academy?" Micheal asked, walking up to the boy. "That's right." Chirped the young boy. "Alright, Prince, I know where that is. I'm a senior there." Micheal turned to Rhanta. "What could be better?" He asked saracastically. "The threat is going to our academy." The boy scowled behind Micheal. "Don't call me a threat, Micheal, or "Prince". That's just a title. Not a name." Micheal looked over his shoulder. "Well-" "SHUT UP!" Screamed the boy, cutting off Micheal. "Just take me to the academy. Why were you searching for me anyways?" Micheal rolled his eyes. "I just HATE unconcious powers, don't you?" He asked, giving the boy a hint. "Wait... what? I-I took away... at the academy... Oh..." He said the "oh" very quietly. "I'll try..." He said sadly, walking over to Micheal and Rhanta. "Good boy, now call off the ghosts and we'll be on our way." The boy looked up suddenly. "How did you know that they were there?" He demanded. "Dude, you're the fucking Prince of Darkness! You're cautious, and not stupid. They're there. Now either call them off or make them visible." The boy frowned. "Okay. Everyone, you can stop hiding." He called into the darkness. Suddenly, several whispy and white figures appeared. "You guys can't follow me, but I'll be back soon." The boy said, sadly. The figures nodded, then drifted into gravestones. "Okay, let's go." Said the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:20 am

Rhanta now met the Prince, and it's exactly as he predict he'll look like.

Rhanta grinned, and decided not to cut out on any of their conversations. He has a wild plan he's trying to assemble. He just followed Micheal, he's a Senior after all.

Rhanta closed his eyes, he tilted his right palm in front of his face. He immediately pointed his palm on the ground. It emitted reddish-black light, though it was soundless.
"Dark aura..." whispered Rhanta to himself, "Though it isn't odd to detect such dark aura at the graveyard, this aura is actually...lighter."
Rhanta was stuck when he said the last world.

'Lighter...' thought Rhanta, 'Is my deduction correct? Did I actually detect lighter aura at the graveyard? I gotta recheck.' Rhanta knelt, and drew a symbol at the soil they're stepping. He saw Micheal and the Prince go away, but he really didn't care. 'Seniors...' thought Rhanta, "Pfft."

When he drew the symbol, instead of shining, it was immediately buried on the ground.

"Anti-S.Seal Barriers..." whispered Rhanta as he stood up and started to walk.

He saw the Academy when he looked up. He felt a sudden chill on his spine.

"Shi-" said Rhanta, avoiding the word, "I feel her."

Rhanta looked at the nearest window he can see at the academy, and his fear's correct.

There's a pair of white eyes looking at them.

"Never thought I'll see you here," whispered Rhanta, and accidentally released a slightly loud laugh. "No wonder I'm sensing a lighter aura."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Quarter of School   1st Quarter of School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Quarter of School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2