Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Is this a Superhero Fashion Show? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?   Is this a Superhero Fashion Show? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:05 am

As he walked in the Mall looking for a good clothing store Daniel thougt about chaning his dress style. He didn't see anyone from the Academy so no one probably liked being in the Mall. He found a good Video Game store. He thought it wouldn't hurt. He remembered his room had a Xbox 360 so he could get whatever he wanted. He looked on the covers. He remembered he didn't have any games so he had to use a cart for a shopping spree. He got Prototype, inFamous, HALO 3: ODST, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, and Spider Man Web of Shadows. He was still looking and all of a sudden he saw a Glowing Figure at the back of a Video Game. It looked like a Gem but no... It was a Diamond. He thought he was hallucinating at first he went to a Jeweler to ask what it was. They said it was a Topaz, but they would buy it from him for 10,000 Dollars. He wondered who could lose or not see a gem that Big. He said he would accept their offer if they promised that they would send it to an Official that knew what it could be. They accepted and sold it to him. He then found the Store he always wanted to buy clothes from and started looking.
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?   Is this a Superhero Fashion Show? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:51 am

Austin was in the clothing store at the same time Xavier was. He didnt see Xavier and if he had, he wouldnt have recognized him. Austin was searching a clearance jacket section trying to find a new jacket at a low price for his was too torn to wear in school, so he put it in a box and kept for storage. He was looking for either a Black Leather Jacket or a grey hoodie. All the jackets where nicely priced but they all looked like they where ready to be worn by faggets. He hated the gay and gothic look. He was raised in the country and although he was alright with the typical city look, he hated Guys who acted like girls. Eventually Austin got so pissed from not finding anything that he made his claws come out and he looked for some little kids in the store to scare just to calm his feline heart. Thats when he found Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?   Is this a Superhero Fashion Show? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Rhanta appeared from the shadows on the store. He's really not searching for clothing, though he should disguise as one. He doesn't want to buy anything, he's checking on something. He looked once more at the Arcanus, and looked at the blank wall in front of him. He took an invisible pen from his bag and started writing. He placed the Arcanus on his pocket, took another invisible pen, and pointed the light on the wall, showing what he's doing. He knew littering is bad, especially vandalism. Though now isn't the time for this. He heard there's a hidden treasure. Not really treasure for the rich...only for those sick for knowledge, like Rhanta. He's starting to draw a Spell Transmutation Circle (or a T.C).
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?   Is this a Superhero Fashion Show? EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:36 pm

When he found a Long Jack that was completely black he took it. He also got the black pants that went with it. Without looking he said, "So you're one of those Neko kiddes they got running around on the Internet right? Yeah I sensed you. I'm not as dumb as I look. Don' try and scare me, I won't get affected. I can see you're little kitty claws, but you do't wanna see mine." He said leaving and heading toward the Watch rack.
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?   Is this a Superhero Fashion Show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a Superhero Fashion Show?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Forum: Lands of Greece :: Taramaku City :: Taramaku Mall-
Jump to: