Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Checkup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Post Checkup Empty
PostSubject: Post Checkup   Post Checkup EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 am

Daniel sat on the Patient Bed. He watched as the nurse went back and forth filling needles and cleaning equipment. Impaitently he asked: "Why am I here again?". " Your Aunt wants me to do your Weekly Checkup starting today sweetie." She said getting a needle the size if his finger. "Woah, Woah you're not sticking that thing up my Butt are you?" he said nervously. The nurse laughed. "Of course not. We use small needles at this hospital. This one was designed specially for you. It's going up your back." she said. "Oh Ok... Wait, What?" he asked a bit confused for a second. "Now sweetie I'm going to need you take off you shirt so I can check you." he took off his shirt and laid back on the bed. The nurse pulled out a X Ray scanner, as she saw many Bullets in his Torso. "Oh My. How many fights have you been in? These are the extent of Bullets in someone I have ever seen in my Life." she said shocked. "Well... Let's just say I'm bad at conversation." he said sarcastically. The nurse picked up a Surgery Knife. "Daniel I don't want you to move. This might sting a bit. If you move I might accidentally kill you." Daniel smirked. "Ehhhh I've taken worse. Let me just go to sleep for a minute. That's when I can't use my Powers. You do know I have a Healing Factor right?" The nurse nodded. "You're aunt told me everything about you." Daniel made a bluffed look. "She told you everything?" The nurse laughed. "I'm just kidding. Now go take a Nap already." She said as Daniel immediatly started snoring. "He must be a Heavy Sleeper." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/

Post Checkup
Page 1 of 1