Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Will Cage Empty
PostSubject: Will Cage   Will Cage EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Name: Will Cage
(Nickname/Alias): Mr. Cage, Cage, Willy

Personality: Mr. Cage is the regular jock type. He is more like a Seargeant in the army. He doesn't take no for a answer. He is mostly serious. He can be fair and he can be unfair. He is a loyal person but he can be very disrespectful if tempted to. He has a like for Mammals and he has a dislike for Insects. He isn't much a Fan of Birds but he can sure like Reptiles. That is why he keeps a Bearded Dragon in his Classroom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secondary Information:

Weight: 260

Height: 7' 7

Ability: Diamond Hard Skin, Super Strength

Seal Appearance: Jock, Gangsta =3

Years Teaching: 2

Appearance: Will Cage Spider-man-web-of-shadows-luke-cage_KGUFD_17340

Subjects: Physical Education, Biology
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rp Skills:

Background/History: Will's real name was William. Will was a Man who was involved in a Gang. He was the soft one in the Gang but the toughest one. When there was a day someone was murdered, Will was blamed by his own crew. He went to Jail for a week until some CIA and Scientist told him he could get out if he agreed to some test. He did and they took him to a Testing Facility. At first he thought about changing his mind, but it was better than being killed in jail. They injected him with some serum they thought could cure Cancer. The needle broke off when he tried to get it out. He escaped the building even after Guards were chasing him. The bullets were bouncing off of him. He started throwing Cars and Trucks out of the Parking Lot as he was growing bigger. He figured he would have to start a new life. He found a school in a town of Tamaraku. At first he thought it was a regular high school. Then he saw tha all of the students and teachers had powers like he did. He was appointed to Gym, and since he knew much about Animal Life, Biology.

Rp Sample:

"Can someone tell me what I teach Gym for?" A few people raised their hand. "You tell me." He pointed at a boy who looked like a frog. "So you can torment us while you still get money for it?" Most people laughed. Except Mr. Cage. "You boy come here." Scared the Toad like boy went. He pointed to Daniel's training area. "I teach this class so you people get fit and thin like me. Since you think you're so smart go run 500 laps through the whle gym and don't think of Skipping Daniel's side of the court hear me boy?" The boys mouth dropped open. "You can't do that!" Mr. Cage smirked, and cracked his knucles. I can do more then you think I can. Now run fool! And close your mouth, Ughhh! Smells like Cow Poo Doo." Most of the kids laughed. The kid ran crying for 500 laps. "OK everyone go on break. Except you Mr. I think I can do whatever I want."

(Wait is this needed?)

Last edited by Xavier on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Will Cage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Cage   Will Cage EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Is this Ready?
Back to top Go down