Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Eat It

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Daniel was walking into the Dinner Hall seeing everybody there already. Some people noticed he ate lots of meat. Some of the meat wasnt even from the school. This once he was gonna try staying in the lunchroom. "Hey Danny!" one boy yelled. "Why dont you any Greens? It's gonna eat ya? Whats that you're scared of things that grow from the Ground. Here have some Greens it wont hurt ya." The Kid got up and poured all of his Spinach on Daniel's plate. Daniel pushed the Kid away but he pushed Daniel harder. Daniel punched him in the face and the kid got so angry he grew to a Suprising size and threw Daniel out of the Window before the Kid wa:ked out and tried to ''Bully'' Daniel again. He shrunk back to his normal size and walked out the door. Some of tge kids in the Dinner Hall started followingthem to see the fight. When the kid returned to the form he was in, Daniel got up and had Black Demon eyes. "Hey man let me tell you something! You dont throw a Guy out a Window! What Im gonna do is gonna stop you from making that mistake again!" Daniel climbed up the Kid to his mouth and opened it to jump inside by the the time the kid was ready to pull Daniel out he was punching him in the stomach literary. Daniel jumped out and tripped him making him fall."Im going to destroy you." The kid said. Daniel stopped and turned around yelling "Hey man I just jumped down your throat, and I can do it again but only this time I'll carve you're guts into a sweater. Now Run!!!" The kid shrank back to his normal size and ran away as fast as he could. "And let that be a lesson for the rest of you!"
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Darkria pushed the doors open, which slammed two kids faces. ''Watch out you freaks''. She said, chewing some bubblegum. She went to the kitchen, grabbed the food she wanted and went to sit down on Daniel's table. ''Sup, I saw you take out that kid, pretty cool''. She said, as her bubblegum popped. She didn't eat anything, she just sat there talking to Daniel. She looked at the other kids that were calling her a freak. She went over to them, ''Call me a freak and i'll scratch you to death, as her eyes went gold and her Wolf claws showed up. She shape-shifted into a wolf and scared them, she turned back and laughed. ''Wimps..''. She said, looking at the girls and then talking to Daniel.
Back to top Go down
https://greek-myths.forumotion.net
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:44 am

"Yeah but you know something it's that same group of girls that do it everyday. I don't know why my sister hangs out with them." As Daniel ate his eyes were still dark like before but he was getting bigger and harrier. His nose was starting to become a snout and his clothes were ripping. His nails were also becoming claws. He put the Fork down and started eating with just his mouth."Hey Darkria we didnt know you were dating the big bear from the Zoo." A girl said. His sister walked over and asked "Danny are you OK?" He looked at her and said "What do you mean if Im OK of course I'm OK." He moved back and pushed his plate and saw his claws. "I was just saying because you were getting big and Hairy."
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:20 am

Darkria's eyes turned bright gold, and she stared at the girls. She shape-shifted into a wolf, and was aiming to attack them. Meanwhile she was listening to her demon

''Go Darkria, rip them to shreads!''.
''What you think i'm gonna do pipsqueak''.
''Rip em to shreads?''.
''Mhm..''.

She barked at the girls and watched the scream. There was no staff around, and the kids were staring at Darkria and Xavier. The were staring at Xavier mostly. She scratched one of them and blood dripped out. The other's ran away. She shapeshifted back to Human and she went to see Xavier. ''Want to go to the infirmary?''. She said, looking at him, and her eyes turned red again.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Xavier kept eating his meat. "I dont need no stinking infirmary."he said. He took another bite and his chair broke. The kids looked but when Xavier looked up they looked down. He finally came to his senses and got up. "Actually the Infirmary might be a good Idea." When they exited Xavier was'nt walking on two feet he was walking on all fours. A girl came up to Darkria and Xavier and said "Oh hey Darkria. Nice dog, whats his name?"
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 pm

''He's not a dog, it's Daniel Jast''. She pulled him to the Infirmary and said ''Do you have anything to treat him''. She said to the nurse. And she looked around at the place, which smelt odd. She found some weird substance on the floor, it was strange and she asked her demon;

''Do you know when you died, what did your blood look like?''.
''Exactly like that, all Demon blood is the same''.
''Your not serious..''.
''I'm telling the truth!!!!''.
''It can't be possible, a demon has broken into Strikes''.

She put some substance into a container, and placed it in her bag. She looked back down to Xavier. ''What the hell has happend to you?''. She asked.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 am

Xavier couldnt speak he could only bark. The nurse said for Darkria to wait in the Visitor Room until she was done with some "test". Everyone was a little frightend when they heard the horrid howling. After a couple of minutes the Doctor came out with Xavier but she had blood on her vest. That obviously was the reason for the howling. She told Darkria "I talked to Daniel in his mind since my power is talking to animals and he told me that the only person who knows what he's going through is his Uncle Logan. You'll only find him in the Forest thats where he lives. Other than that I dont know how to cure him." The Nurse went back in her office with another student. Xavier was pushing Darkria forward with his snout to get her going.
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 am

''Okay. Okay!''. She went out of the room. ''So your Uncle Logan knows what to do''. She looked at the forest through the window. She ran outside the wide doors, and went towards the forest. She put a leash on Xavier. ''Hopefully , you'll be normal again''.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:52 pm

He was starting to whine and was going back and forth. He barked and ran into the forest pulling the leash out of Darkria's hand. He disapeared into the Forest in a matter of seconds. He ran to a man who appeared to be Six Feet tall and was musculine. "Hello Boy. Where's you're owner." the Man said.He patted Xavier on the head and check his leash for a Collar. "Thats strange why would you're owner keep you without a Collar?" He sniffed over Xavier and said "You smell just like Danny." He sniffed the leash. "But you're leash smells like someone else." He took Xavier's leash and started to sniff the air for Darkria's scent. He reached outside where he found Darkria looking for Xavier. "Excuse me Miss is this your Dog? You wouldn't happen to know my nephew Daniel would you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:46 pm

''Your Daniel's Uncle! That's... that dog is Danny, we need your help, he doesn't know how to get back normal, the doctor said to come and find you''. Darkria said, and she looked at the tall, and muscular. She took the leash off Danny, and she started to talk to his uncle. ''You know what happend to him? The doctor said, you were the only one who has been through this, so we came to you''. Darkria scratched her head, and she looked down to Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Rhanta's spying on the dining hall. He's done eating outside, since it's the 'Hall' in which the people 'Dine', making it a 'Dining Hall.'

Rhanta reappeared from the shadows just outside the room. He's by the corner, peeking.

"Someone also can't transform back?" asked Rhanta in a whisper to himself, "Could this also be...?" Rhanta immediately drew a Seal in the air, and it glowed in dim light. Rhanta started to say some words, ''Ehcysp sih em wohs'' said Rhanta in a light voice. The Seal lighted in mid air, and Rhanta received details.

"Yep..." said Rhanta, "No blockings on his psyche. I don't see anything Arcana or magical here. No demonic interference, no black magic. Science? Perhaps, but I don't see any blockage or any virus or anything. Mutation? Probably, but I have no conclusion until I check the victim himself. That is...though...impossible..."

He peeked once more, seeing the victim, along with a girl and a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:58 pm

"I should of known," Daniel's Uncle said. "It's a type of disease that some of us Werewolves have when we reach our teenage years. We turn into dogs but the only cure is a type of ointment. He won't like the taste, but he'll have to drink it. Come with me." He said guiding them into the house. "And watch you're step, you might fall into a... Unpleasant place."
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Darkria followed Daniel and his uncle. They got to the house, and she walked inside, she sat down, and she held Danny still, if he tried to escape the taste of ointment. ''Danny looks calm, I think the best time to give him is now''. Darkria watched Xavier's uncle grab the ointment. ''Alright, Danny its gonna be disguisting, just drink it''. Darkria said, and she looked up at Xaviers Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Xavier was whining but he didn't move. He was sitting down waiting, as his Uncle was gathering the ingredients. It contained Ginger, Pepper, Eel, Dirt, and Goat Blood. He cut them up and mixed them with the Goat Blood and put in a Blender. After 30 Seconds he put it into a Cup to make sure Daniel didn't resist the ointment. OK Here I go. I can do this. He gulped down the drink with his nose cringing. Nothing happened for a minute but finally Daniel started glowing, to the point all they could see was a bright light. He glowed for a minute then was back in his original form. "Ugh! That taste like salty dishwater!" he said digusted.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:42 am

"Heh," said Rhanta, disconnecting the accidental Spiritual Connection he established with the boy. "Good," said Rhanta, "He's back to normal. Less work for me. Though it might be easier when my method is followed. Anyways, at least he has a solution now."
Rhanta walked away from the dining hall, just as he heard something.

Rhanta looked behind him, but no one's there.

Rhanta looked in front, no one's there either.

"Tsk," said Rhanta, "Someone's here."

Rhanta created another seal in mid-air, "Em Tcetorp Ssenkrad"

"This should work," said Rhanta, smiling as he walked away. He knew this would happen. Someone would stop him from his tracks.

"Hello," said a strange man in a black cloak. Rhanta wasn't surprised to see this guy.

"And I never thought they'd send you here," said Rhanta, opening his Arcanus, "So...are you prepared to lose for the 14th time?" The guy in the black cloak smiled, "You met your first mentor here before your sister taught you and you already want a battle?"

"Let me get this straight," said Rhanta, "So why are you here?"

"Simple," said the First Mentor, "Destroy you all."
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:43 am

Darkria let go of Daniel and she laughed. ''You should have seen your face just then!''. She said and she got up. ''It's getting dark, we better head back to Strikes,Dan''. She hopped out of the door, and waited for Daniel. She created a flame on her hand, for some light to head back. Darkria let out a quick yawn, and she smiled at the moon. She looked around to Rhanta.
Darkria's eyes turned golden, and she shape-shifted into a Wolf, a killer wolf. Her eyes were shining golden in the moon. She walked beside Rhanta. Darkria snarled at the cloaked man, even though he wasn't really visible to her.. She could sense where he was, and she snarled again.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:57 am

"Oh," said Rhanta, startled, "Hi there. I suppose you're one of my schoolmates."
He looked at the First Mentor, "Back at your statement. You mean, you want to destroy us?"

The First Mentor nodded, "That's exactly what I just said. Destroy you all. Apparently some allies came to help you out."

"I was trying to help them out," said Rhanta, "Well I was trying to help them out secretly. Until you came."

"You're confident," said the First Mentor, "It's as if you already know what I am about to do."

"Come on," said Rhanta, "Thirteen times without losing. Of course I know exactly how you fight." The cloaked man laughed.

"Why?" asked Rhanta, "Why are you laughing?"

"Have you ever thought..." said the Mentor, "That I'm just going easy on you?"

Rhanta wasn't shocked, "You nearly died. You fought with full force. You even used forbidden spells. Of course you're serious."

"Have you seen my face yet?" asked the Mentor,

"Not yet," said Rhanta, "Why?"

Rhanta was shocked.

"Wait," said Rhanta, "All this time, you're making me battle a copy?"

The Mentor laughed, "Of course! He's hardly third the size of my ego."

"Then..." said Rhanta, moving his hands on his back, secretly making a seal to protect them both.

"Lecnac Leas," said the Mentor, and the seal got broken into pieces, shattering like glass.

"Damn," whispered Rhanta, "A counter seal?"

"Hahaha," said the Mentor, "You never learned. As far as I can remember, you can only cast spells with your Seals on."

Rhanta laughed, "That's where you're wrong."

Rhanta placed his hands forward, making the Mentor see that on both palms there's a different seal.

"It's...imprinted," said the Mentor, "Permanent Seals. They're forbidden spells. Let me guess, your sister?"

"Haha," said Rhanta, "Tcetorp Ehcysp"

A large Seal formed on Rhanta and Darkria's footsteps, afterwards, a red aura surrounded them. Before Mentor could counter, Rhanta immediately set up another spell, "Lleps Tcetorp" another Seal appeared and now both are covered with a greenish aura.

The Mentor smiled, "Excellent. You've learned,"

With a wave of a hand, a black book appeared.

He caught it, and flipped a page,

"Necros Snommus" said he Mentor, and from the floor came five skeletons, all aimed at the two students. They ran towards the two, and attacked. Rhanta immediately crushed one with his shadow spikes.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:08 pm

He heard bone rattling. There were four skeletons coming at him, and Darkria. He let his demon cover his body to give him some power. He swiped at two of them. Then he smashed them to the floor. Two down two to go. He then Web- Strike one and kept stabbing him for 2 Minutes. He grabbed one of their heads and threw it at the last one. "Wait. These skeletons could stand up right, then that means they were control by magic. But if they were controlled by magic that means..." He watched as the bones reformed themselves. Thy were controlled by magic all right. "Ah, Nuts!" he said disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:19 pm

"I'm a mage, too," said Rhanta, "Don't worry about it."
Rhanta pointed his left palm in the air: "Necros Retnouc"
A flash of black light appeared from his left palm as the skeletons fell on the ground.
"Counter Magic," said Rhanta, "It helps."

"Sheesh," said Mentor, "Your sis taught you alot of things. Never thought an Adept like you could do something like that."
"Me?" asked Rhanta, "Adept? I may have the appearance of an Adept, but I have a mind and an arsenal of an Archmage!"
Rhanta pointed his left palm on the fallen skeletons: "Necros Lortnoc"

The skeletons reformed, and they went beside Rhanta.

"Come on," said Rhanta, "You're my Mentor, you taught me about Necromancy, but you don't know anything about this counterspell?"

The mentor laughed, "You think it's only Necros Noteleks I can do with necromancy?"

Rhanta shook his head, "For a moment? Yeah."

"Haha!" said Mentor, "You're wrong!"

He pointed the book on the sky, and a small set of dark clouds appeared around his body.

"I call forth: the Devil's Messenger!"

And there it was, a Devil's Messenger: a human-sized but slim bodied-red-skinned demon with a 2-handed sword. He's wearing a tuxedo.

"Ever heard of him?" asked the Mentor,

"Now that's something forbidden!" exclaimed Rhanta, "The Devil's Messenger..."

He warned Xavier, "Don't attack the Devil's Messenger." He flipped the Arcanus open and searched for info about the Messenger, all while keeping a defensive Seal for them, "The Messenger's nearly-invincible. Since we're ordinary human beings, no ordinary human can damage him." He looked at Xavier's demon, "He can, though. He could handle the Messenger, while we handle Mentor." Rhanta closed his palm, and the skeletons exploded to dust, "I have no use of them."
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Darkria began to howl, she was calling other wolves to help. Her howling sounded like this ''Awooooh! Awoooh!''. Wolves with red eyes started to approach her, and her golden eyes flashed at them, it showed that she was the good. She growled at the Mentor, and the other 40 wolves growled at him aswell. Her claws grew, and she looked up to Daniel, and then to Rhanta.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:21 pm

"No stop!" shouted Rhanta at the wolves.
The Mentor smiled, knowing what Rhanta meant, and he snapped his finger the moment the wolves reached him. He turned into dust, and reappeared in front of the wolves.

"Edolpxe"

"Sh**," said Rhanta, "Everyone, don't leave this Seal!"
Rhanta immediately showed his right palm. He immediately casted a spell
"Tcetrop"

BOOM!

The area where the wolves are exploded. Rhanta made the Seal in time, and they were protected by the debris. But Rhanta was afraid that the wolves didn't make it.

"You killed the wolves?"asked Rhanta, looking at Mentor, "What could He have done to you?"

"Who?" asked Mentor, "The Lord of Darkness? He made me...the most powerful!"

He raised his arms as the Dark Messenger flew towards Darkria.

"Damn," said Rhanta, throwing one of the Cards at the Mentor.
Back to top Go down
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Darkria actually felt terrified, for the FIRST TIME! She shape shifted back into human, and she created a Phoenix out of Fire. She held it in her hand and she pushed it towards the Dark Messenger, the phoenix's feathers burned anything it touched, and accidentily set part of the forest of fire. ''Screw me and that stupid bird''. The messenger came closer to her, and she shape-shifted into a Demon Wolf, and her eyes turned bright golden again. Golden eyes was her sign to say 'She's Darkria'. She snarled at the messenger.
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:30 pm

the Messenger immediately tried to attack Darkria, but Rhanta immediately pushed her away with his telekinesis, and pushed the Messenger off with his.

The Mentor smiled as he released the Messenger and it disappeared.

"We had quite a fight," said Mentor, "But I'm afraid that it all needs to end."

He plucked out the Card Rhanta threw that hit his hand, and threw it back to him. Rhanta caught it. "You didn't cast the spell," said Mentor, "You're losing focus. Anyways, Master's calling me. I need to go..."

There was a flash of bright light, and the Mentor vanished.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:02 pm

He saw a string in the ground. "What's this?" he said. He picked it up. It was the Claw of a Dragon. It was in a Necklace. He immediatly heard a demonic voice. "Hey! Who do you think you are picking me up?" He alost dropped it suprised. Who are you? He asked with his mind. The question is, Who are YOU? It retaliated. I am Daniel Jast. I thought you were a pendant. The demon replied, Well you don't go and pick up Pendants whenever you want. I see you have another Demon like me. Xavier's Demon replied. He lives in a Dragon Claw. He might be useful to us. Daniel demon escaped him and entered the Necklace. This feels better more room Daniel was confused. He didn't know if he should put it on or leave it. Well? What are you waiting for? Put the Necklace on. He put it around his neck. He felt the power return. Thank you Kinrath. Daniel's Demon replied, You're welcome Flesh Carrier. "Darkria can we go now?" He looked at her then Rhanta. "He might be wasting our time for all we know."
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:08 pm

"No..." said Rhanta, smiling, "Actually, I'm not."
Rhanta flipped the card and activated the Seal. A dark smoke appeared from his forehead, and it traveled by itself. It went outside the dining room...into the woods...and more deeper.

"Well," said Rhanta, "That is to say, if you want more fun."

Rhanta started to walk away, "Plus, if you won't go, I might forget to turn off my spiritual connection with you."

Rhanta smiled, "I tried to check your condition via magic, and I can say you're still perfectly okay. Though I could've probably proposed a more effective method than your uncle's...potion or something. But with that, I established a Seal only I can deactivate, since you also have to deactivate mine if you want to disconnect it."

"With the Connection, I will be able to see every move you'll do, just as you do it."

Rhanta laughed as he kicked on the window, breaking it, and he jumped to the other side.

"Well then," said Rhanta, "See you soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Eat It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Eat It   Just Eat It Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Eat It
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Forum: Lands of Greece :: The School :: Dinner Hall-
Jump to: