Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkria Yumusii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkria
Owner
Owner
Darkria

Darkria Yumusii Empty
PostSubject: Darkria Yumusii   Darkria Yumusii EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 pm

General Information:

Name:Darakzii Yumuisii
(Nicckname/Alias): Darkria

Personality: Darkria is a serious person when it comes to waking up in the morning. She is friendly.. most of the time. She does her duty pretty well. She hates homework and maths. She's one of the school guides/tourers. Darkria loves sports, and she participates in a lot of them. She's basically a goth-like girl.

Secondary Information:

Weight: 133lbs

Height: 5"2

Ability: Shape-shifting and element control. Such as water, fire etc.

Seal Appearance: Emo <3

Year student:Senior

Appearance: Darkria Yumusii Punk

Rp Capabilities:

Background/History: Darkria lived in a Mansion or Manor called Yumusii Manor. She had her own estate even. She was a spoilt brat. She had everything she wanted, even a $100 pocket money every week. She had her own car aswell. When she was in her room, playing her guitar.. A weird noise whispered in here ear. It was a demon's spirit inside her. It said ''I'm still not free! Damn it''. Darkria's response was, ''Whoever you are, shut up you d!ck head.. I'm busy''. The demon wasn't happy at all. Its name was Akanu. ''Don't talk to me like that you toad''. Darkria was fed up and she eventually said to it ''If you were real, i would knock your jaw out''. Darkria carried on chewing on some bubblegum. She had been to Strike's Academy a few times, because of her element control. She was invited back, because of the demon. When Darkria arrived back, she said ''Its good to be back people''.

Rp Sample: Not needed by me XD
Back to top Go down
https://greek-myths.forumotion.net

Darkria Yumusii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Forum: Lands of Greece :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: