Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for what I do best

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhanta

Time for what I do best Empty
PostSubject: Time for what I do best   Time for what I do best EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Rhanta entered the Library, which was pretty large for a school. The Library had maple flooring, and the ceiling, along with the walls, are painted gold. There's a large and glittering chandelier on the upper-center of the room. In front of him (at the very center of the room) is a large column. Around it is a ring-shaped table with four openings. On each corner is a librarian, that ironically look alike and all wear the same clothing. There are twelve sections of the library, without walls to isolate each. There are many columns of books, and there are lots of tables. Very grand for a library.

He ignored the students he met, and he just went to the section of the library where he's designated: the most isolated and the most mysterious section; the Arcanus Section. He started to browse the books, "The book I'm looking for must be here. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down

Time for what I do best
Page 1 of 1