Free Forum: Lands of Greece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day, alittle free time.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Admin
Admin

First day, alittle free time. Empty
PostSubject: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:40 am

Austin's first day at strikes academy was so far going well, he had just gotten out of class and was spending alittle time outside on the school property. He layed back and observed the other students go about their business. He wished to go back to his dorms but they where not allowed until the last bell ring, even though all classes of the day had already ended. With each student that passed and stared at him he would read their minds, wondering what they where thinking. Most disliked his neko looks, others saw him as weird, others just wanted to know his thoughts as much as he wanted to know theirs. His tail flicked and his ears twitched as two large humans pointed at him and began to slowly walk towards him. Austin saw this as an attempt at attack as he would put it so he turned and to the humans surprise, He began to climb the flat brick wall that he had been leaning on. The two humans stood and mocked him calling him a 'freak feline boy' and making imatation cat noises. He stopped and turned his head to look at them and said, "You want to hear a cat sound? heres one for you!" And he jumped in their durection with clows drawn and sharp teeth showing as he let out a screech make by mountain lions. He toppled on the boys as one began to heat up and become red while the other started turning into a elephant. It was a as it seemed, a never ending brawl until the elephant was left with many scratches on his sides and the red fireboys ear had partaly been bitten off. They both ran as Austin returned to his spot on the wall so noone could reach him from below.
Back to top Go down
Leah~
Owner
Owner
Leah~

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Leah was walking along the grounds, and the breeze pushed her pink hair backwards, and she felt relaxed. Many guys past her, and they sighed, thinking why cant she be theyres. She looked up onto a wall, and she saw a figure that looked like Austin, and she blushed a little, after all, she did have a crush on him. Even though he was Neko, she found him sweet and kind, like a normal boy. She shape-shifted into a magpie, and she flew up onto the wall Austin was on, and she shape-shifted back into a girl. ''Hey Austin, are you okay?''. Leah asked polietly, and she smiled. She put her hands onto her lap, and onto her pink silk dress she wore quite often.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:46 pm

"Hi Leah." Austin said to her, he was glad to see a friendly face after being harrased like he was. "Yea you could say so. Im just tired of being like this. Austin said whille looking at his paws. "Being a neko is hard when your surrounded by so many humans." He also said but it was hard because Leah was also human. His hair began to fly into his eyes as the wind began to blow again. Austin let out a soft purr just to balance out the moment.
Back to top Go down
Leah~
Owner
Owner
Leah~

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:59 pm

''I think I might know how you feel, shape-shifting isn't just to shape-shift into the animal, but your feelings change aswell. When i'm a fox, and I get pushed around by others, It's really hard, because you cant do anything. But I think Neko's are cool, they remind me of peace''. Leah said, and she took the ties out of her hair, and a long wave of pink hair spreaded down her back. Leah shape-shifted into a magpie, and she stood next to Austin, and more bullies came. Leah had an idea, a form she had never shape-shifted into. Leah tried something really complicated, but she managed to shape-shift into a neko, and she was going to defend Austin.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:47 pm

As Austin watched Leah begin to gain the neko form, and from hearing the bullies below them, he began to feel a rush of adrenaline and he stood up with leah. "Wow, I never thought this was possible." He said, reffering to the fact that she shapeshifted into a neko. Austin looked down at the bullies and yelled, "leave us be. This is your only warning." He looked at her and smiled, he was glad that she stood beside him and not against him. Seeing her pink hair flying in the wind, and her face, he now realized how beautyful she really was up close.
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Micheal yawned loudly as he walked down the lawn. People stared at him, pointing a bit. "Aw shaddup! I'm not gonna show you how to use the swords." He said without looking at them. The kids who were pointing at him gave small "eep" sounds, and ran off. Micheal rolled his eyes. "Dummies." He laughed, smirking. Up ahead he could see something interesting. Two Nekos looked down at some bullies. Jacob and Martin to be exact. Micheal rolled his eyes again, and approched the group. One of the Nekos yelled down at the bullies. Micheal smirked, and rested his right hand on the handle of Yubashiri. "Oi! Listen to the man!" Micheal called towards the bullies. Jacob and Martin turned and saw Micheal smirking. He pushed Yubashiri out of it's sheath slightly, revealing the sharp blade. "Or I may have to show those kids back there how to use these things after all." The two boys gulped, and looked back at the Nekos, before back at Micheal. "Whatever, Keel! Leave it to a freak to defend two other freaks!" Jacob called, before the two boys walked off. "Bawk bawk bawk ba-CAWK!" Micheal taunting, imitating a chicken. Then he walked over to the wall. "So, I see you two Freshies have met Jacob and Martin. You'd do your best to stay away from them. They only listen to people who intimidate them. A.k.a. me." He called up, clicking Yubashiri back into it's sheath. "So, can I come up or will you attack me as well?" He asked, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:01 am

Daniel was on the roof. He had to run up the wall since it was so high. He dramatically walked the the edge to jump off. He ran and jumped, spinning and diving. He shot a Web and swung on it. He Webstriked one of those Symbiote kids and did it again. He Webstriked him again and continued swinging. He remembered things people had said to him about his Dark Side taking over. He was very Angry. He had shot Web Balls at kid that bothered him a lot and threw him with a Web. He ended up at the other side of the school. He Web Zipped his way to a trio of people who seemed to be new. He landed right above them and spied.
Back to top Go down
http://godzillarpg.freeforums.org/
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:29 am

"It's boring today, isn't it?" asked Rhanta as he reappeared from the shadows behind the spider-boy. He ignored his reaction, he continued to read the Fifth Volume of the Arcanus, since he's dwelling with the dark arts. He turned on another page, and read the special symbols, talking about some sort of barrier ritual. Using his telekinesis, he cleared the boxes that cover the netted covering of the large ventilation fan below his feet. And using his lightning abilities, he turned the vent on. It was very noisy, the others will sure hear it. But Rhanta ignored them, and continued to read along.
Back to top Go down
Leah~
Owner
Owner
Leah~

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Leah wagged her tail about, looking down at Michael. ''Sure, you can come up, this is my shape-shifting form, I'm charging my energy to swap back to human''. She said, and she pawed at her cat-like ears. She looked over where a huge noise was coming from, and she saw a Sophmore there, his name was Rhanta, she had seen him before, reading his book in class. ''I might try and shape shift back, see you ater Mike, see you Austin''. She front-flipped off the wall, and she ran to her dorm room.

((Exit for now))
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:46 am

As he saw his sister reappear with her boyfriend, he web- zipped to the car and landed on it. "Oh Brianna I was so worried. Why didn't you tell me you went with Micheal?" He said as his sister yelled from him jumping on the car so hard."Ahh! Dammit! What was that for?!"Micheal stepped out from the car. "Hey Man You best play it cool." He said absorbing the Metal from his Car. "Brianna, please I promise I won't use it again!" He pleaded. "Promise?! We are way pass that." She said going inside the school doors. When Daniel looked back he saw the Demon that tried to take control over him and make him evil, in the form of his father. "Oh No. Get away Danny!" She said as Micheal was trying to pull her back. "We have to find his cure." She ignored him. "Come with me Danny, don't look back!" He looked back and forth. Should he face the Demon himself and take control of it, or should he go find his cure to keep it away for some time. He had no choice but to face the Demon and take control of it as it was too close to him to escape. It's Red Arms grabbed onto him and pulled him towards him. All he could hear was his sister screaming. "Danny! No!"

He felt power surging through him. The Demon had taken over. He couldn't see anything as it was making a Cocoon out of him. After Daniel had broken out of it he was in his true form. He was a Were-wolf the size of a truck. The Demon was guding him towards the Ruins of the Old Taramaku City. He was heading towards the Demon gateway. He thought to himself. Why am I going here? All he knew is that this Demon was heading towards the Demon Gateway. He tried stopping it but it was no use. The Symbiotic relationship was the power controlling the wearer.
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:34 am

OOC: Woah woah woah. I ain't nobody's boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
Rhanta

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:29 am

(Uh...I'm going to exit for a while too.) XD
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Trial Mod
Trial Mod
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:20 pm

(o.O Wait... Wut? xD)
Back to top Go down
Alumina
Head Admin
Head Admin
Alumina

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:07 am

(Ooooooh. xD You named your sister's bf Micheal, so I thought it was my char. xDDDDDD Lmao)
Back to top Go down
Austin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:14 pm

As Leah left and Rhanta left, Austin saw no reason to stay so he turned and dissapeared above the building. As he walked to the other side he hummed a small tune that seemed to calm his nerves.

(leaves topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day, alittle free time.   First day, alittle free time. Empty

Back to top Go down

First day, alittle free time.
Page 1 of 1