Here in Greece, there are many Gods and Goddesses, and some children known to be Demi-Gods and Goddesses. Will you be one of them?
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vera Narmoux [DEMON W.I.P]

Go down 

PostSubject: Vera Narmoux [DEMON W.I.P]   Sun May 16, 2010 1:30 pm

General Information:

Name: Vera Izinskiza Narmoux
(Nickname/Alias): Ver, Miss.Vera, Demon of the Blood.

Personality: Vera is evil, horrible and she can be sly. She is the Demon Leader and she is the worst of all. She was banished from Strikes as a student, and she was changed into a Demon, and she is the most vile creature the students fear.

Secondary Information:

Weight: 18 year old weight

Height: 18 year old height XD

Ability/Power: The abilltiy to control Necromany, such as rise the living dead, manipulate people's shadows, and torture the demon-gifted students, and control their demons.

Facial Appearance: Pale skin, dark violet eyes, blood drips from her eyes, she has a mask around her mouth.

Year of student: In her disguise, she's a Junior.

Rp Skills:

Background/History: As a student at Strikes, she was quite a boring and spiteful girl. Nobody liked her, and her powers were deadly. Over the years, Vera adapted her skills and she became horrid, and really mean. One night, she was brewing a potion, and she drank it, and she became a Demon. She was elected Demon Leader by the others, and she was BANISHED from Strikes. Now, she destroyed Taramaku City, which are now called the Ruins of Taramaku City, and she created the Demon Gateway. She has a rival, his nickname was 'Death', and she wishes to end him, once and for all.

Rp Sample: I'm Darkria, Im Kyoko, I own this site. Here's my rp sample

EPIC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Vera Narmoux [DEMON W.I.P]   Tue May 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vera Narmoux [DEMON W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1